- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Sector: Legal
- Category: Secretary
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 pa
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our Client’s Residential Conveyancing team at their Nottingham office. Candidates must possess previous relevant experience, accurate typing skills and the ability to use a digital dictation system.
We are seeking someone who has strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills, with the ability to use their own initiative and work within tight deadlines.
Principle accountabilities include:
- Meeting with clients to obtain identification documents and preparing the relevant forms for a file to be opened on the Firm’s case management system;
- Composing letters to clients, solicitors and estate agents and preparing Land Registry transfers, contracts and attendance notes;
- Sorting incoming post, cheques and acknowledgements and replying to clients, solicitors and estate agents where necessary;
- Diary management;
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning documents;
- Preparing bills, including disbursements from billing guides; and
- Any other duties required to ensure the smooth running of the team.
Please contact New Directions Commercialfor more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2082 7572, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 29th November 2017