- Location: South Wales
- Duration: permanent
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Ref: so/9999
- Salary: up to £20,000
Our client is looking for to recruit a legal secretary/administrator to join their team based at their Pontypridd offices.
- To prepare correspondence and documents using audio typing, word processing or digital
- dictation methods
- To administer filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual
- To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- To arrange for all copying to be done
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up-to-date diary for the partner
- To provide support to Junior secretaries and other secretaries as required
- To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such communication in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the practice’s standards for client care
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and take responsibility for own self-development
- To ensure the confidentiality of all practice and client documentation and information
- To maintain professional standards at all times
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities that may be required by senior staff
- Minimum 2 years experience in a conveyancing support role
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office, word and excel
- Experience in diary management and customer service Confident communicator with good telephone manner
Please contact New Directions Commercial for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7572,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 30th June 2017