- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Health
- Job Ref: SLBC234
- Salary: £25,000- £28,000 DOE
New Directions are currently recruiting for Level 5 Health and Social Care NVQ Assessors for our client in Cardiff. This is a permanent opportunity with a large training provider.
As an NVQ Assessor you will be required to cover a regional area and travel to learners to deliver the training programmes to ensure they attain a positive outcome and get the results they were looking for.
As an NVQ assessor some of your core duties will be:
- Ensure positive outcomes are evidenced.
- Monitor and ensure the timely completion and accuracy of all trainee documentation required to reflect a true and accurate record of the learning route and progress.
- Maintain Award Body records as per code of practice.
- Deliver training programmes to assigned learners/clients ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved.
- Complete ILP’s and map out learning routes for individuals
- Reference and mark evidence collated in the workplace for NVQ and Key Skill requirements.
- Completion of learner attendance records and learners guided contact hours ensuring audit requirements are met
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets.
- To arrange further training through day release and to deliver in-house training support as required.
A1 or equivalent qualification and occupational competence required
Working hours are Monday to Friday.
Permanent, Salary £25,000- £28,000 DOE
Please contact New Directions Commercial for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7572, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 23rd March 2018