- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Health
- Job Ref: SLBC234
- Salary: £25,000- £28,000 DOE
New Directions are currently recruiting for Level 5 Health and Social Care NVQ Assessors for our client in Cardiff. This is a permanent opportunity with a large training provider.
As an NVQ Assessor you will be required to cover a regional area and travel to learners to deliver the training programmes to ensure they attain a positive outcome and get the results they were looking for.
As an NVQ assessor some of your core duties will be:
- Ensure positive outcomes are evidenced.
- Monitor and ensure the timely completion and accuracy of all trainee documentation required to reflect a true and accurate record of the learning route and progress.
- Maintain Award Body records as per code of practice.
- Deliver training programmes to assigned learners/clients ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved.
- Complete ILP’s and map out learning routes for individuals
- Reference and mark evidence collated in the workplace for NVQ and Key Skill requirements.
- Completion of learner attendance records and learners guided contact hours ensuring audit requirements are met
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets.
- To arrange further training through day release and to deliver in-house training support as required.
A1 or equivalent qualification and occupational competence required
Working hours are Monday to Friday.
Permanent, Salary £25,000- £28,000 DOE
Please contact New Directions Commercial for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7572,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 23rd March 2018