Machine Operator, Norfolk
- Location: Norfolk
- Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Start date: To be confirmed
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing
Manufacturing Machine Operator
Job Type: Full Time.
Hours : 3pm – 11pm Monday to Friday
Location – Needham
NEW DIRECTIONS RECRUITMENT is seeking a skilled Manufacturing Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate automated pallet building machinery.
Training will be provided to make sure you know how to do the job, so you must have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers. If you are reliable, can work with minimal supervision and work with attention to detail and safety standards this job is for you.
- Set up machines to start a production cycle and clean work area when shift is over.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw materials or parts to machine
- Report issue to Supervisor or Maintenance.
- Check output to spot any machine related mistakes or flows. Essential Skills:
- Previous experience of running a machine.
- Understanding of production procedures.
- Be self-motivated and can complete daily task with minimum supervision
- A conscientious, motivated, and positive attitude
- Ability to lift, carry and push equipment
- Previous experience working in factory environment or a similar role
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.