- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: immediate
- Duration: permanent
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 pa
Our Client was established over 30 years ago to meet emerging skills gaps; today it has grown to become one of Wales’s largest providers of skills and employment services.
We are recruiting for experienced NVQ Assessors in –
- Childcare (level 2, 3 & 5) based in Cardiff to cover Swansea, Ebbw Vale & Mountain Ash area
- Hospitality (back of house) based in Cardiff to cover South Wales region
- Hospitality (front & back house) based in North Wales to cover Wrexham, Llandudno & Holyhead areas
Training / Assessing
- Deliver training programmes to assigned learners/clients ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved.
- Covering a regional area, travelling to visit learners in workplace to undertake assessments
- Complete ILP’s and map out learning routes for individuals
- Reference and mark evidence collated in the workplace for Completion of learner attendance records and learners guided contact hours ensuring audit requirements are met
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets.
- To arrange further training through day release and to deliver in-house training support as required.
- Develop course material to support the delivery requirements.
- Liaise with other team members in the development and delivery of courses.
- Maintain appropriate records of clients achievements and meet performance criteria as laid down by relevant awarding bodies.
- Facilitation of tests as per awarding body requirements.
- Maintain good working relationships with Employers and identify business opportunities within companies.
- Give additional support to trainees when required.
- Complying with and working within the companies lone working policy
- Complying with the companies policies and procedures in relation to safe driving and complying with legislation
- Complying with the companies mileage claim procedure
Experience of delivery within the required area of training
Experience of Work Based Learning
Experience of Award Body practices
CAVA Qualification or equivalent qualification
ESW Communication Level 2
ESW Application of Number Level 2
Occupational experience within the route ways delivering
NVQ delivery experience with the route ways delivering
Full driving licence with use of own vehicle
Our Client offers an excellent benefitis package together with great working hours and mileage allowance
Please contact New Directions Commercialfor more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2082 7572, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 16th November 2017