Partnership Coordinator JGW+, Cardiff
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: £28000 per annum
- Start date: To be confirmed
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Employability & Training
Title: Partnership Coordinator – JGW+
Summary/Purpose: As a Partnership Coordinator you will play a pivotal role in managing a group of subcontractors to ensure the effective delivery of the programme’s objectives. This position requires a dynamic individual with strong organisational and interpersonal skills to foster successful partnerships and collaborations.
Reporting to: Area Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee a portfolio of subcontractors, ensuring alignment with programme goals and objectives.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations and provide constructive feedback to optimise subcontractor performance.
Collaboration and Relationship Building:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with subcontractors, fostering a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the organisation and subcontractors, facilitating effective communication.
- Ensure that subcontractors adhere to program guidelines, quality standards, and contractual obligations.
- Implement quality assurance measures to enhance the overall effectiveness of subcontractor activities.
Training and Development:
- Coordinate training sessions and provide ongoing support to subcontractors to enhance their understanding of programme requirements and best practices.
- Identify and address training needs to improve subcontractor capabilities.
- Establish and monitor performance metrics for subcontractors, analysing data to identify areas for improvement and implementing corrective actions.
- Ensure that all subcontractors comply with contractual obligations, reporting requirements, and relevant regulations.
- Conduct regular audits to assess compliance and address any discrepancies.
- Generate regular reports on subcontractor performance, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Completion of any role administrative tasks as required in an accurate, compliant, timely and efficient manner.
- To carry out such other appropriate duties in line with your skills, knowledge and experience
- To ensure security of company assets
- To comply with all company policies and procedures
- To comply with the company’s safeguarding policy & procedure
- To comply with Equal Opportunities Legislation and be proactive in challenging prejudice, discrimination and stereotyping.
- To implement in full the Company’s quality policies and procedures.
- To consult the Company Health and Safety Policy with regards to their specific responsibilities as described in the general arrangements section
- To give consideration to their actions at work as to how they may affect the safety of Learners, clients and visitors to Company premises
- Support organisations core values
- Co-operate with all staff to achieve a healthy and safe workplace and reporting any risks identified, at the company’s or other premises, to the designated Health and Safety Officer.
- Other duties that may be identified from time to time by the Company.
- Attend relevant training / personal development programmes
Experience & Qualifications
Proven experience in partnership coordination or subcontractor management.
Excellent organizational and project management abilities.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Full Driving Licence and use of own vehicle
Familiarity with employment and skills development programmes.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
A willingness to learn and a growth mindset.
Ability to collaborate effectively within a team and adapt to a dynamic learning environment.
Fluent in Welsh
Safeguarding & Prevent Knowledge and understanding.
Local labour market knowledge
Experience within Work Base Learning industry
A commitment to the mission and values.
Flexible in approach.
Ability to work under pressure
Flexible to change.
Able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.