Practice Accountant, Rhondda Cynon Taff
- Location: Rhondda Cynon Taff
- Salary: £30000 - 40000 per annum
- Start date: To be confirmed
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Accounts & Finance
£30,000.00 – £40,000.00 p/a
New Directions are working with an established, growing organisation based near Llantrisant to assist them with the recruitment of a Practice Accountant.
Working closely with their clients, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the production of annual accounts
- Assisting with the production of tax computations
- Preparing VAT Returns on behalf of clients
- Liaising with HMRC as required
- Month end duties including reconciliations for clients
- Liaising with Senior Managers and assisting with finance related queries
- Ad hoc duties as requested
The Successful candidate will be:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CTA, AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
- Able to communicate and adapt to client’s needs.
- Team orientated, need to get involved and recognise that your personal drive will influence your own and the team’s performance.
- Able to work to deadlines and have a desire to exceed client’s expectations.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and have good communication skills.
- Attention to detail and good technical competency.
- Confident in managing own time and workload
- Comfortable with coaching less experienced staff members
- A team player
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong communication skills, and stakeholder management experience
- Effectively manage and prioritise workloads to meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels of the organisation
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.