Sheletered Scheme Coordinator, Vale of Glamorgan
- Location: Vale of Glamorgan
- Salary: £11.59 per hour
- Start date: To be confirmed
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Administrative & Support
This role is starting 2nd October, working 37 hours a week in an ongoing contract.
MAJOR PURPOSE OF POST :
Overseeing health and safety at sheltered housing schemes, monitoring the quality of gardening and cleaning services, and reporting communal repairs.
The post-holder will divide their time between delivering services at a designated scheme and working in other areas on a floating basis.
* Undertake key responsibilities for a caseload of clients within the sheltered scheme to promote independent living and safety in their homes.
* Coordinate support services from other agencies, carers, and relatives as necessary within the Sheltered Housing Scheme.
* To make daily contact with tenants as required, being proactive in checking on their welfare in line with their individual support needs.
* To ensure the designated scheme is linked to the relevant alarm response system, and to maintain regular liaison with the staff in relation to any tenant, including making referrals for dispersed alarms where required.
* To respond to emergencies as they occur.
* To seek, build, and maintain partnerships with external agencies providing services.
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.