Site Administrator, Cambridgeshire
- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £10.92 per hour
- Start date: To be confirmed
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Administrative & Support
Monday – Friday 08.00 – 16.30
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in Ramsey. Looking for a Site Administrator to join their team. They provide a wide range of goods and services to industrial, construction, logistics and automotive markets throughout the UK and in Europe including pallets, packaging, agricultural inspecting boxes, a large range of tools, workwear and safety equipment, and property services.
- To assist drivers, visitors and contractors ensuring whilst also ensuring they are aware of the site rules.
- Check deliveries against the purchase orders and receipt, progressing any discrepancies with the purchasing department.
- Generate yard loading sheets for the Yard Team ensuring all outgoing deliveries are loaded in good time for collection. Ensure all relevant information is on the loading sheet including any special requirements.
- Generate delivery shipment notes ensuring documentation is available in good time for collection. Ensure that any special delivery instructions are communicated clearly to the driver.
- To maintain FLT safety check information, ensuring that any repairs or servicing is arranged through the normal suppliers and subject to authorisation.
- Downloading Tacho cards and vehicles and updating Tachomaster.
- Drivers Timesheets and filing
- Assist with stock counting and Inputting.
- Any other Admin duties required.
- Demonstrates a high level of Health and Safety awareness.
- Has excellent attention to detail and drive to constantly maintain high standards.
- Customer focused attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, planning and decision making.
- Has excellent time keeping and attendance record.
- Achieves deadlines set.
- Focused target driven with a positive, can-do attitude.
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.