Timber Production Operatives, Neath Port Talbot
- Location: Neath Port Talbot
- Salary: £10.42 - 15.63 per hour
- Start date: To be confirmed
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Manufacturing & Engineering
Timber Production Operatives
Days, 45 hours per week – Mon-Thurs 7-5, Fri 7-2.30)
Paid 15mins in the morning, Unpaid 30min lunch break,
£10.42 per hour (potential rate increase based on performance, no time scale)
Overtime (Single rate Mon-Fri, x1.5 Saturday, x2 Sunday)
NEW DIRECTIONS are currently seeking multiple Timber Production Operatives for a leading and fast-growing timber manufacturer based in the Neath area. These roles are offered on a temporary to permanent basis after completing a 12-week training/ probationary period. – there are immediate starts for the right candidates.
Duties of the job role will include:
- Setting out timber roof trusses and stacking out materials
- Using Hydraulic presses as part of the assembly process
- Working from production drawings and diagrams
- Maintaining a tidy and safe environment
- Working with accuracy to meet production targets
Successful candidates must:
- Be able to carry out duties in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible and able to undertake any other duties as deemed necessary (e.g. yard duties etc).
- Good work ethic
The ideal candidates will have their own transport due to the location and have previous experience in an industrial or construction labouring environment, but full training will be given.
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.