Vehicle Service Technician / MOT Tester, Cardiff
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: £28000 - 33000 per annum
- Start date: To be confirmed
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Manufacturing & Engineering
Vehicle Service Technician/ MOT Tester
Starting salary £28000-£33000 per annum depending on experience & qualifications
Monday to Friday 8:00-5:00 pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm
Our client is looking to recruit a full-time qualified Automotive Mechanic/MOT Tester for their busy service garage based in Cardiff.
As a Vehicle Technician, your main duties will include:-
- Carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair duties
- You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report on vehicle condition, safety, reliability, and performance.
- You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client are adhered to at all times.
- You will need to be qualified to IMI/NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as well as ideally holding at least 1 to 2 years of practical experience post-qualification.
- You will also need to hold a UK driving license, be a committed individual, and a good team player.
- You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
- An active MOT license is desirable, but not essential.
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.