Water Hygiene Engineer,
- Salary: £25000 - 28000 per annum
- Start date: To be confirmed
- Job Type: Temporary
Water Hygiene Engineer
Location: Llanelli (Travel around sites in the UK integral to the role)
Contract Type: Full time (Min 6-month Fixed Term contract)
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
A great opportunity for an experienced individual who has experience of cleaning or the management of cleaning portable water tanks. The individual will be able to assess the resource requirement and understand the safety issues and certification (including training) and testing requirements. You will also have the opportunity to travel to different sites in the UK.
– Tank cleaning and disinfecting
– Conduct water hygiene assessments and inspections
– Perform water sampling and testing
– Identify and assess potential risks related to water hygiene
– Provide recommendations for remedial actions to maintain water hygiene standards
– Monitor and maintain records of water hygiene activities
– Collaborate with clients to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines
– Knowledge of water hygiene regulations and guidelines
– Experience in conducting water hygiene assessments and inspections
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Certifications: These are preferable, not a requirement, training will be made available to successful candidates if they do not already hold the certificates.
– Confined Space Training, Medium Risk.
– EUSR National Water Hygiene Cards
– Working at Heights.
This role will involve travel to different sites in the UK, therefore a Full UK Drivers Licence is a requirement.
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.