Youth Tutor, Blaenau Gwent
- Location: Blaenau Gwent
- Salary: £23000 - 25000 per annum
- Start date: To be confirmed
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Employability & Training
Days/ Hours: 35 Hours a week, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 DOE
Contract type: Permanent
Our client is one of the most vocationally diverse employee-owned independent training providers. Due to continued business growth and following a successful first year of the JGW+ contract, and as they move into the second year of the contract they are growing their team further.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Delivering training sessions using a variety of teaching methods to engage, support, and motivate learners to enhance their skills and progression opportunities.
- Develop creative lesson plans incorporating differentiated teaching styles and activities to ensure a quality learning experience.
- Planning and supporting the learner in their individual learning journey
- Supporting learners to achieve their qualifications to a quality standard in a timely fashion.
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience working with young people and passionate about making a difference
- Engaging and inspirational training/delivery style
- Qualified or willing to work towards, CAVA qualification / 8375 practitioners Award Level 3 or equivalent qualifications.
- Ability to speak Welsh is desirable.
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Benefits of the Role:
- An attractive starting salary of £23,000- – £25,000 DOE
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee benefits package
- Travel expenses and business mileage
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like to find out more then why not click apply today and one of our team will come back to you?
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.