All Wales Award : School / College
What does the ‘All Wales Award’ mean for your school / college?
New Directions was established in 1999. The premier aim of the business is to act as a partner to the education community.
Offering recruitment and training to ensure that education personnel in Wales continue to thrive, encouraging a better future.
Mission Statement 2012
As an established provider of quality temporary and permanent candidates, New Directions Education has become Wales’ largest education recruitment and training specialist. Our recruitment team, consisting of former teachers, including heads and deputies, coupled with experienced education recruitment professionals enables us to fully understand the unique needs of all schools across the UK.
Why use New Directions Education?
- With a team of experienced educationalists and recruiters we can understand and support all of your recruitment and training needs.
- We are committed to understanding the culture of your individual school and providing you with the most appropriate recruitment and training solutions.
- We assign a dedicated Account Manager to your school who will make termly visits to ensure New Directions are meeting your expectations.
- We offer a transparent rates matrix on to ensure competitive pricing.
- We have high expectations of our staff. We issue them with a handbook advising them of the New Directions code of conduct, an ID badge and teacher passport profile.
- Our offices are open from 7am-9pm Monday to Friday with an on-call service operating throughout the weekend.
- Through excellent relationships with schools and educational establishments we are able to work closely to support community projects.
New Directions Education strives to set benchmarks for the education recruitment and training industry across the UK. The company is Wales’ largest education recruitment and training specialist, with branches in Cardiff, Swansea and Wrexham and a further six in England. The team currently works with over 60% of schools across Wales.
As the premier agency in Wales, we aim to deliver the right service for our clients and candidates the first time. But don’t just take our word for it…
Our Story… Kath Keeley, Head Teacher, The Hollies Special School
We have been using New Directions for many years to organise our teaching and teaching assistant supply cover. We have always found the company to be very efficient in providing supply cover to match the needs of our school and our very special children.
New Directions work closely with the school to provide high quality personnel who understand the needs of our children. If any difficulties have arisen (which is rare) they are dealt with efficiently and effectively with no fuss. The office personnel are a professional team who respond quickly to requests and care about the school and the quality of staff they provide.
New Directions have also generously supported our fundraising events, our concerts and our raffles. They have become part of our school team.
I would recommend this company for short or long term supply cover without hesitation.
Our Story… Alison Harvey, Deputy Head, Hywel Dda Primary
We have developed an excellent working relationship with New Directions in the three years that we have been using them. We work closely with the team and as such the service they provide is very individual and personal which is an outstanding feature.
They know the needs of our school and match the staff they send accordingly. The quality of teachers and teaching assistants are excellent. The out of hour’s service works very well. The team are dedicated, effective and very professional.