Business Studies Teacher – Vacancies in England and Wales
Teaching Business Studies in Keys Stage 4 (KS4) or Key Stage 5 (KS5)?
New Directions Education recruits for business studies teachers to work regularly in schools throughout the UK.
If you hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and you are passionate about delivering business studies to KS4 and possibly KS5, New Directions regularly recruit for roles within this sector and would like to hear from you.
Business Studies Teaching Vacancies
We often have business economics teaching posts available for specialists within this subject area.
The Role of a Supply Business Studies Teacher:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum or your subject specialism;
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment;
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges;
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative presentation;
- Maintain discipline;
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development;
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Staying up-to-date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend a friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.