New Directions are looking recruit experienced and passionate Additional Learning Needs (ALN) Teaching Assistants (TA’s) who are looking for a new challenge in September 2019 in Wrexham and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for TA’s that thrive on getting the most from your pupils and seeing them succeed and are resilient and able to build rapport quickly with challenging learners on a one-to-one basis in order to support them reaching their full potential.
You would be a critical member of a team that makes sure every child has the support they need to flourish. At New Directions Education we are aware that many of our candidates have other commitments and we offer both full and part time roles to suit our successful candidates.
• The chance to have a positive impact on a child’s life
• A competitive salary
• A refer-a-friend scheme, giving you the chance to win £100
• Opportunities for long-term/permanent work
• Clear progression and development opportunities
• Supporting students inside and outside the classroom, enabling them to participate in all activities
• Ensuring that every pupil is ready for the next steps in their learning
• Assisting teachers within the classroom
• Supporting students with a variety of different needs including ASD, ADHD and SEMH
• Encouraging positive behaviours and using effective interventions when necessary
• Monitoring the behaviour and progress of a child/small group of children working to a supported curriculum
• Good communication skills
• Experience or knowledge within special educational needs
• Childcare experience (essential)
• Strong behaviour management experience
• Support worker experience (bonus)
• Current DBS on the update service
• Registered with the EWC or be willing to do so
In order not to miss out on this rewarding opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com or telephone the office on 01978 884 290
New Directions Eduction are a preferred supplier for all North Wales Schools from September 2019 and have been the only preferred supplier for the last 4 years running.