- Location: Wirral - North West
- Start Date: Immediately
- Duration: Easter 2018
- Job Type: Long Term
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN), Primary Education
- Category: Newly Qualified Teacher
- Job Ref: ALNJM
- Salary: Competitive
New Directions Education is looking to recruit an experienced Additional Learning Needs (ALN) teacher to cover a long term position until Easter 2018. This is an additional learning needs primary school who support pupils with social and communication difficulties in both Key Stage One (KS1) and Key Stage Two (KS2). This role will be full time and rewarding for the right candidate and be based in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) so previous experience in this year group is essential.
Due to the length of this booking, the school have requested applicants to teach on a trial day to assess suitability therefore immediate availability is important.
You will have a teaching assistant within your class who will be on hand to pass essential information over as and when required.
Park is available on the school premises, however this school is accessible via public transport.
The role of a Additional Learning Needs (ALN) Teacher will require
- A relevant teaching qualification;
- Ideally experience working in an ALN environment;
- Recent experience in a classroom environment;
- An excellent track record;
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum;
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
Jobs in Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
A large number of our jobs are in ALN and we fill many vacancies in schools with candidates who have particular experience in working with children classified as below:-
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD);
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI);
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD);
- Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD);
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD);
- Severe Learning Difficulties.
As well as working with students who have Physical Disabilities (PD).
What can New Directions offer you?
- Regular work potentially leading to long-term roles;
- A dedicated account manager;
- Fully compliant with the AWR (Agency Workers Regulation);
- Competitive pay rates;
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy,on 0151 515 0822, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 13th September 2017