- Location: Ceredigion - Mid Wales
- Start Date: Immediatley
- Duration: Temporary
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN), Early Years Teachers (NNEB), Primary Education, Secondary Education
- Category: 1-2-1 Support, Teaching Assistant, Welsh Language Medium
- Job Ref: ALN10
- Salary: From £53.76 Per Day
New Directions are currently seeking Teaching Assistants who have experience of working with students with Additional Learning Needs, to join our supply team. We are currently experiencing a large demand for Teaching Assistants, for both Primary and Secondary for the local schools in and around Ceredigion.
The succesful candidate will need the following;
- Recent classroom experience;
- Experience of working with Additional Learning Needs students;
- Have the ability to support children both emotionally and behavioural;
- Have the ability to work well in a team;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills;
- Have the ability to support and motivate students.
New Directions work closely with the schools in the local area, to provide the best standard of Supply Teaching. We have a dedicated team, who will go the extra mile to ensure that your registration is as smooth as it can be. Your dedicated Account Manager, will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. We also provide regular training sessions, to help you gain new skills to further your career in Education.
The role of a Additional Learning Needs (ALN) Teacher will require
- A relevant teaching qualification;
- Ideally experience working in an ALN environment;
- Recent experience in a classroom environment;
- An excellent track record;
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum;
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
Jobs in Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
A large number of our jobs are in ALN and we fill many vacancies in schools with candidates who have particular experience in working with children classified as below:-
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD);
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI);
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD);
- Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD);
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD);
- Severe Learning Difficulties.
As well as working with students who have Physical Disabilities (PD).
What can New Directions offer you?
- Regular work potentially leading to long-term roles;
- A dedicated account manager;
- Fully compliant with the AWR (Agency Workers Regulation);
- Competitive pay rates;
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01970 629 118 , or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 12th February 2019