Additional Learning Needs Teaching Assistant’s, Denbigh, Denbighshire
- Location: Denbighshire
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £64.20 - £70.00 per day
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
New Directions are currently recruiting for a bank of Teaching Assistants, to support a Special Needs School situated in the Denbigh area.
The school is the regional centre of excellence for teaching children with autistic spectrum, and they are very proud at their aim to provide a happy and nurturing environment for their pupils.
The school’s vision is; ‘the best you can be’ , and we are looking for Teaching Assistants who can be the best that they can be, by providing excellent support to the schools pupils.
The work available can be on a day to day, or long term basis and you are able to manage your own diary/availability.
New Directions offers a fantastic rate of pay, with the support of a dedicated account manager.
A large number of our jobs are within the ALN sector. We fill many vacancies in schools with candidates who have the right experience and qualifications.
To work in an Additional Learning Needs (ALN) role you will need:
- Ideally experience working in an ALN environment or from a care background
- An excellent track record
- Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
We are always looking for candidates who have particular experience in working with children classified as having:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Severe Learning Difficulties
- Physical Disabilities (PD).
What New Directions Education Ltd offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry