- Location: Conwy - North West
- Start Date: Winter Term
- Job Type: Long Term, Temporary
- Sector: Secondary Education
- Category: English
- Job Ref: PBENG0911
- Salary: £90 - £140 per day
New Directions Education are looking to recruit enthusiastic and talented English Teachers for opportunities within the Conwy area.
This is an ideal opportunity for NQTs (Newly Qualified Teachers) and more experienced Teachers to network with schools in their local area and put themselves in an advantageous position when long-term and permanent requirements arise.
– Establish a purposeful learning environment which enhances the quality of teaching and learning
– Build strong relationships with pupils ensuring they feel secure and confident
– Use a variety of teaching and learning strategies and make sure lessons are fun and motivating
– Set appropriately challenging activities for whole class, groups and individuals
– To be committed to school policy for safeguarding and wellbeing of children by following and being committed to school policy relating to behaviour management, safeguarding and health and safety
The English teacher supply job is perhaps one of the most vital roles traditionally delivered throughout the education system. New Directions Education places great emphasis on recruiting and supplying qualified English teachers of a very high quality for vacancies across the UK.
The job of an English teacher is ever challenging and whether you are a newly qualified teacher (NQT) or a more experienced candidate New Directions Education endeavours to find supply work for quality English teachers.
Whether your speciality is language, literature or both New Directions Education can help you find a variety of work in English key stage 3 (KS3) and key stage 4 (KS4).
The Role of a Supply English Teacher
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum or your subject specialism;
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment;
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges;
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintain discipline;
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend a friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01248 884225, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 7th December 2018