- Location: Neath Port Talbot - South Wales
- Start Date: 18/11/18
- Duration: Temporary
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
- Category: School Support
- Job Ref: SMC
- Salary: £9
New Directions are looking to recruit part time exam invigilators to help support the secondary schools in the Neath and Port Talbot area.
As an invigilator you would be;
• Reporting to the Exams Manager
• A team player
• Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside the examination
• Supporting specific students by scribing for them during the exam (if new to this training can be provided)
• Assisting with setting up examination hall
• Assisting students prior to the start of the exam by directing them to their seats.
The work is flexible, seasonal and pays £9 per hour.
To be placed as invigilator you will need to hold a full enhanced child only DBS, complete our level 1 safeguarding course.
If interested please make contact with the school support services team on 02920 390 133 option 5.
The role of a Schools Improvement Advisor requires a robust, innovative and creative individual. Responsible for raising school standards and improving current processes, the role involves contribution to the improvement of a school(s) in order to raise standards of education achievement.
The role of the Schools Improvement Advisor also involves participation in the maintenance of school development and educational quality systems. This role will often also assume responsibility for the promotion and development of cross-curricular teaching and learning processes.
Although the role itself is a relatively new addition to the education community, its growing importance is evident within schools and colleges across the UK.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0133, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 18th October 2018