- Location: Wirral - North West
- Start Date: September 2018
- Duration: One term
- Job Type: Long Term
- Sector: Early Years Teachers (NNEB), Primary Education
- Category: Newly Qualified Teacher
- Job Ref: EYFSJM
- Salary: Competitive
New Directions are looking to recruit an Foundation Teacher to work in a primary school near Bebington, Wirral. The school focuses on providing a caring and secure environment for the children, where they are encouraged to be polite, honest and respect the feelings of others. The School is equipped with stimulating classrooms where they can prepare children for life outside School. This involves developing their social, numeracy, literacy and IT skills. The School are looking for someone who appreciates their values and is happy to go the extra mile to ensure the success and development of their class.
This role is From September 2018- December 2018 and is full time.
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
As an EYFS teacher you would be working in day nurseries and also nursery or reception classes in an infant or primary school. The development areas typically covered will be:
- Personal, social and emotional development;
- Communication and language;
- Understanding the world;
- Physical development;
- Expressive arts and design.
Typical duties of a supply Early Years Foundation Teacher
- Teach all areas of the Early Years Statutory Framework;
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a safe and positive teaching environment;
- Plan and prepare activities that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class;
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintain discipline;
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in smaller schools and day-nurseries.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Long-term primary teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Master Vendor status for education work in Wales;
- Recommend a friend scheme.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 0151 515 0822,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 18th June 2018