- Location: Cardiff - Mid Wales
- Start Date: September 2018
- Duration: Ongoing
- Job Type: Fixed Term, Temporary
- Sector: Further Education, Secondary Education
- Category: Information & Communications Technology, Lecturer
- Job Ref: Computer Science
- Salary: £17+ per hour (dependant on experience)`
New Directions are currently working on a Computer Science/ICT Further Education Teacher vacancy to start from September onwards.
We are looking for experienced ICT Teachers, or someone who has a degree in a relevant subject.
You will be teaching a BTEC and A Level course, covering anything from Level 3 upwards.
You will have a passion for teaching and commitment to providing an outstanding education for your students and thrive in a classroom environment.
Hours are full time or part time dependant on timetable.
If interested, please apply today.
Are you looking for a job teaching information & communications technology (ICT)?
We recruit for information & communications technology (ICT) Teachers for posts around throughout our network of UK offices.
Successful candidates will hold qualified teacher status (QTS) and be happy to teach through the key stages from 3-5. Candidates who have many years experience in this subject area or who are newly qualified teacher (NQT) are welcome to register.
The Role of a Supply ICT Teacher:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum or your subject specialism;
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment;
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges;
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintain discipline;
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0133, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 24th August 2018