- Location: Wrexham - North Wales
- Start Date: November 2018
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Job Type: Long Term
- Sector: Secondary Education
- Category: Information & Communications Technology
- Job Ref: ICT_MD
- Salary: £90.00 - £130.00 per day
New Directions Education currently are recruiting for a secondary school in Wrexham with a dedication towards encouraging students to become lifelong learners, through providing an engaging academic environment.
The school are seeking an encouraging and hard-working ICT teacher to join them on a full time table basis from next half term.
This position is for six months on a temporary basis with the opportunity to go full time from 2018.
New Directions Education is the UK market leader and we have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
Are you looking for a job teaching information & communications technology (ICT)?
We recruit for information & communications technology (ICT) Teachers for posts around throughout our network of UK offices.
Successful candidates will hold qualified teacher status (QTS) and be happy to teach through the key stages from 3-5. Candidates who have many years experience in this subject area or who are newly qualified teacher (NQT) are welcome to register.
The Role of a Supply ICT Teacher:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum or your subject specialism;
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment;
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges;
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintain discipline;
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01978 884290, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 12th October 2018