- Location: Conwy - North West
- Start Date: ASAP
- Job Type: Long Term, Temporary
- Sector: Secondary Education
- Category: Information & Communications Technology
- Job Ref: pbict0911
- Salary: £90 - £130 per day
New Directions Education are looking to recruit Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Teachers to work in and around the Conwy area.
Your role may include full teaching responsibilities including planning and preparation of lessons, marking, assessment, attending parent’s evenings and pastoral responsibilities for a form class.
You will have previous experience of teaching IT in secondary school and possess strong behaviour and classroom management skills.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree;
• Have recent proven experience teaching in a UK-based classroom;
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa);
• Have recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Are you looking for a job teaching information & communications technology (ICT)?
We recruit for information & communications technology (ICT) Teachers for posts around throughout our network of UK offices.
Successful candidates will hold qualified teacher status (QTS) and be happy to teach through the key stages from 3-5. Candidates who have many years experience in this subject area or who are newly qualified teacher (NQT) are welcome to register.
The Role of a Supply ICT Teacher:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum or your subject specialism;
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment;
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges;
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintain discipline;
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01248 884225, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 7th December 2018