Key Stage Two (KS2) Teacher
- Location: Denbighshire
- Salary: £127.72 per day
- Start date: 11/11/2019
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary
New Directions Education are looking to recruit passionate and professional primary school teachers for job opportunities across Key Stage 2 (KS2) from long term positions to day to day supply.
New Directions gives you the freedom of choosing the work you want, when you want it and many of our candidates have been offered long term or permanent positions through supply.
Teachers must be flexible and adaptable with own transport required.
For more information please contact us
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry