Learning Support Assistant – Hearing Impared,
- Salary: £63
- Start date: 03/11/2020
- Job Type: Temporary
New Directions Education are seeking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to work with on a 1:1 basis with a primary aged Hearing Impaired pupil within the wider Bridgend area.
The chosen candidate will work 1:1, supporting the pupil with their daily school life, ensuring school work is understood and even modified correctly to ensure accessibility.
The desired candidate will have experience supporting hearing impaired pupils/people, and would have worked within an education type setting in the past.
If you are interested in
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry