Learning Support Assistant – Polish Speaker, Merthyr, Cardiff
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: £65 per day
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
New Directions Education are seeking a fluent Polish and English speaker to work 1:1 with a Polish speaking pupil within a Merthyr based provision.
The chosen candidate will work 1 to 1 with a primary aged pupil who requires additional classroom based support to ensure understanding of the school work set by the class teacher.
The desired candidate will be fluent in both English and Polish, and will have experience supporting children or adults with their education or their language. Patience and confidence is a must.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 3:30pm.
if you are interested in this role, please submit a CV or give us a call on 02920390133 – option 1.
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry