- Location: Swansea - South Wales
- Start Date: Asap
- Duration: Ongoing
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN), Primary Education
- Category: 1-2-1 Support, School Support, Teaching Assistant
- Job Ref: SWASW
- Salary: Competitive Pay Rates
New Directions Education are looking for a number of Learning Support Assistants in and around the Carmarthenshire area. The schools are based throughout Carmarthenshire, have onsite parking and are easily accessible using public transport.
Apart from being Friendly and committed to delivering high standards, we welcome applicants who:
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience working and/or supporting Children (this could include voluntary experience and youth work).
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can confidently liaise with pupils, parents and other members of staff.
- Have Childcare based Qualification(s)
- Have Additional Learning Needs (ALN) experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for employment that offers regular work with flexibility, cover long term sickness and day to day supply cover.
The role of a Additional Learning Needs (ALN) Teacher will require
- A relevant teaching qualification;
- Ideally experience working in an ALN environment;
- Recent experience in a classroom environment;
- An excellent track record;
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum;
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
Jobs in Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
A large number of our jobs are in ALN and we fill many vacancies in schools with candidates who have particular experience in working with children classified as below:-
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD);
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI);
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD);
- Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD);
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD);
- Severe Learning Difficulties.
As well as working with students who have Physical Disabilities (PD).
What can New Directions offer you?
- Regular work potentially leading to long-term roles;
- A dedicated account manager;
- Fully compliant with the AWR (Agency Workers Regulation);
- Competitive pay rates;
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620180, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 14th June 2018