Learning Support Assistant’s
- Location: Conwy
- Salary: £55 - £62 per day
- Start date: 13/01/2020
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
New Directions Education are looking to recruit a bank of Learning Support Assistants (LSA’s), to work in various primary schools across the Conwy area.
We currently have a requirement for LSA’s to work on a one to one basis, with pupils within both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
The hours available vary from part-time to full-time hours.
The successful applicants will be working in a classroom environment with students who need extra support and guidance with there work.
The roles are challenging but highly rewarding and require individuals that are commited, reliable with lots of patience along with a caring approach to learning.
We offer a competitive rates of pay with the possibility of the roles leading to permanent positions.
A large number of our jobs are within the ALN sector. We fill many vacancies in schools with candidates who have the right experience and qualifications.
To work in an Additional Learning Needs (ALN) role you will need:
- Ideally experience working in an ALN environment
- Recent experience in a classroom environment
- An excellent track record
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
We are always looking for candidates who have particular experience in working with children classified as having:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Severe Learning Difficulties
- Physical Disabilities (PD).
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry