- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: March 2019
- Duration: March 2019 - July 2019
- Job Type: Long Term, Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN), Primary Education
- Category: 1-2-1 Support
- Job Ref: ID13
- Salary: £62.00 per day
New Directions are currently seeking a Welsh sspeaking Learning Support Assistant to work in a well-regarded Welsh medium school on the outskirts of Cardiff. The role is 5 days a week beginning in late March 2019 through to August 2019, working with 5 pupils on a 1:1 basis.
The successful candidate will be required to spend 4 days in one school and 1 day in another neighbouring school. The ability to drive and have access to your own vehicle is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will also:
- Have a personal approach
- Be passionate about developing pupils’ academic skills
- Have previous experience of working with primary aged children
- Be a punctual individual
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0133, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 22nd February 2019