- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: November 2018
- Duration: Long Term
- Job Type: Long Term
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN), Primary Education
- Category: 1-2-1 Support, Welsh Language Medium
- Job Ref: ID13
- Salary: £60.00
We are excited to announce that we are looking to recruit a Welsh speaking Learning Support Assistant for a long-term temporary placement working with a nursery and reception class in a well-regarded primary school in Cardiff.
Duties that the successful candidate would be required to complete within their job, include:
- To provide learning support for the pupil in class or in withdrawal situations, either 1:1 or small groups
- To be involved in the planning and preparation of the day to day class activities
- Provide support and facilitate interaction with peers in the classroom and around school.
- To develop an understanding of the special educational needs of the student/s concerned.
The ideal candidate for us would be flexible and well-organized, with a friendly persona and ability to work to tight deadlines. If you are successful, candidates will be offered a Child Safeguarding course to complete free of charge.
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0133, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 23rd October 2018