Male Teaching Assistant, Swansea
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £56.34 - £65.00 per day
- Start date: 12/04/2021
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
New Directions are currently recruiting a male Learning Support Assistant to work in a school located in the Swansea area.
You will be required to work with a pupil with additional learning needs, this will include potentially working with pupils with emotional behavioural difficulties and physical/ medical difficulties.
A successful candidate will be available 5 days per week, and the shifts would be 8.30am – 3.30pm.
We are really looking for someone who has a real passion for working with children, enthusiastic and happy to commit.
What New Directions Education Ltd offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry