- Location: Denbighshire - North Wales
- Start Date: ASAP
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary Education
- Category: Newly Qualified Teacher
- Job Ref: RM1
- Salary: £90 - £100 PER DAY
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) looking for help to secure work within schools? New Directions can help!
New Directions are an Education Supply Agency. We have worked within the recruitment industry for over 15 years. We have always taken pride in assisting newly qualified teachers find their perfect role! We appreciate how competitive the environment is. So, we can offer you an honest and understanding service to help you into work.
You will have a personal Account manager that will work with you to secure you day to day, long term, part time, full time and permanent work. We look at your strengths and help find you a position that you can grow and develop in.
Working with New Directions can give you lots of benefits
Honest and reliable service
We don’t use umbrella companies!
You tell us when you are free to work
£100 referral scheme- when you refer a teacher to work with us
Temp of the month.
Training and development opportunities
Career advice and support.
Atfer hour service
Safeguarding training and advice
Competitive pay rates
Local office for registration
Apply today and your local Account Manager will be in touch to provide you with more information on registering with New Directions. We look forward to helping you.
As a leading education supply agency, New Directions recruits primary teachers for jobs in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), key stage 1 (KS1) and key stage 2 (KS2) primary teacher job role.
Your role as a primary teacher in the age group of your speciality will be varied and at times challenging. However, we doubt you will find a more satisfying career where your main objectives will be to develop the children and prepare them for the next stage.
Newly qualified teachers (NQT) are welcomed by New Directions.
- Fast Facts …
- 10% of primary trained NQTs had teaching supply contracts compared with 6% of secondary trained NQTs;
- 25% of primary trained NQTs indicated that they were employed in a school in which they trained compared with 32% of secondary trained NQTs;
- 18% of primary trained NQTs indicated that they relocated to take up their current teaching position compared with 24% of secondary trained NQTs.
Typical duties of a Supply Primary Teacher
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum or your subject specialism;
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment;
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges;
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintain discipline;
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01978 884290, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 12th October 2018