Physical Education Teacher – Male
- Location: Denbighshire
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £121.64 - £140 per day
- Start date: September
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Secondary
New Directions are the preferred supplier for Denbighshire Supply staff and have been asked to find a male P.E teacher to work within one of their high performing secondary schools.
We have been advised by the school in question that the successful candidate miust be registered with EWC and qualified with at the very least a NQT level with a P.E specialism.
We have regular supply teaching jobs for Physical Education (PE) Teachers available to qualified teachers who can teach Key Stage 3 (KS3), Key Stage 4 (KS4) and possibly Key Stage 5 (KS5).
Newly qualified teachers (NQTs) looking for teaching work in PE should also register with us.
As a PE Teacher you’ll be expected to:
- Teach all areas of your subject specialism
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintain discipline
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry