Physical Education Teacher
- Location: Flintshire
- Salary: £121.64 - £130.00 per day
- Start date: Immediate
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Secondary
New Directions are one of the preferred suppliers for Flintshire Education staff and are currently recruiting for a Physical Education Teacher on behalf of a Flintshire based secondary school.
We have been advised by the school in question that the successful candidate must be registered with EWC and qualified at least at a NQT level with a P.E specialism.
The position is aimed towards Male P.E teachers but we have been advised that we would be more than welcome to put any Female teaching staff forward for this role due to the shortage.
We have regular supply teaching jobs for Physical Education (PE) Teachers available to qualified teachers who can teach Key Stage 3 (KS3), Key Stage 4 (KS4) and possibly Key Stage 5 (KS5).
Newly qualified teachers (NQTs) looking for teaching work in PE should also register with us.
As a PE Teacher you’ll be expected to:
- Teach all areas of your subject specialism
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintain discipline
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry