To work as teaching assistants throughout schools in Flintshire.
As one of the preferred supplier agencies for schools within Flintshire Education Authority we are extremely busy and we are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work in both short and long-term placements in welcoming, friendly Primary Schools in the area.
The job of a Teaching or Classroom Assistant is a now vital resource for the teacher where the position is heavily relied upon in the classroom.
Teaching Assistant Qualifications New Directions Education are specialists in recruiting Teaching Assistant (TA) jobs who are qualified to the below:
• NVQ Level 2 Teaching Assistant;
• NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant;
• Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA);
• CACHE Level 3 in Childcare & Education;
• BTEC National Certificate in Childhood Studies (Nursery Nursing).
We will also consider experienced learning support assistants (LSAs) who have previously held a job in a primary school or assisted a pupil in the role in a secondary school but do not hold any of the above qualifications.
Duties of a Teaching Assistant
• Assist in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the Head Teacher, ALNCO and Class Teachers;
• Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Programmes (IEP) for students and help monitor their progress;
• Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities;
• Assist class teachers with maintaining student records;
• Support students with emotional or behavioural problems and help develop their social skills.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
• A dedicated account manager;
• Regular and varied teaching supply work;
• Competitive pay rates;
• Potential long-term teaching roles;
• Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
• Network of branches across the UK;
• Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
• Recommend-a-friend scheme;
• Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry
For more information please call 01978 884290