New Directions Education is recruiting supply Primary Teachers who are looking to undertake short and long-term supply work in schools across Merthyr Tydfil and the surrounding areas on a part and full time basis.
We are looking for both experienced and newly qualified teachers seeking temporary work. The right candidate must be able to engage and motivate the students providing an outstanding classroom experience whilst also providing nature and wellbeing support. The candidate requires flexibility to work across foundation phase and up to year 2. The classes will be mixed ability and inclusive of children with mild additional learning needs, any prior experience working within additional learning needs would be advantageous.
Supply teaching offers a flexible approach that works around you and gives you the option to work on a day to day or long-term basis.
Candidates will need:
• Strong knowledge of the Curriculum for Wales.
• Excellent communication.
• Enthusiasm to work with students.
• Adhere to the school’s policies and procedures.
• You will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard.
• You will need to be able to manage behaviour effectively in the classroom.
• DBS on the update service.
• EWC registration.