New Directions are looking to register teachers who would be able to cover various classes within Llanelli Primary Schools. We are experiencing a surge in demand. Positions can start immediately and we can offer you work in as many schools as you wish. Successful applicants will be covering classes ranging from Nursery through to Year 6 but if you have a Key Stage preference, we will match you up as much as possible. Due to the current climate, the nature of our work is quite fast paced with supply teachers required to cover last minute absences at times. We will also be able to offer you long term placements if this is of something of interest to you.
Through registering with New Directions, you will benefit from: –
· Competitive rates of pay;
· Access to free webinars and training courses to support your CPD;
· A dedicated Account Manager to work on your behalf;
· NQTs will have an experienced NQT Consultant within branch to support with Induction queries;
· Access to our Recommend a Friend Scheme where you could receive up to £200 per referral.
The schools are looking for versatile teachers who would be able to adapt to different classes when required. You will have access to outdoor learning spaces and full use of school resources. In the majority of classes, you will have Learning Support Staff to support with the delivery of lessons. During long term/regular placements you will also receive in house training with the schools and benefit from attending Inset and after school meetings.