Primary School Teacher – Shropshire, Shropshire
- Location: Shropshire
- Salary: 138.56 per day
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary
New Directions are experiencing an unprecedented demand for teaching staff throughout Shropshire. We urgently require flexible and enthusiastic KS1 and KS2 teachers to work on an ad-hoc basis.
You’ll deliver engaging lessons whilst quickly building a rapport with pupils and staff, linking pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and creating content to further develop their understanding.
We have a range of opportunities available to suit both NQT’s and experienced teachers, offering support and guidance throughout your supply teaching journey.
What New Directions Education Ltd offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry