Join Our Team as a Dedicated Teacher in Birkenhead!
-Year 5/6 Teacher
-Temporary, Full-Time Position (May – Summer 2024), with potential for extension until Easter 2025
Are you passionate about inspiring young minds and shaping the future? A school in Birkenhead is seeking a committed and enthusiastic teacher to join their supportive team from May through the summer term 2024, with the potential for a continued position until Easter 2025.
Role and Responsibilities:
– Engage, educate, and empower students in the Year 5/6 curriculum
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Implement creative and effective teaching strategies to support student development
– Collaborate with colleagues to contribute to a dynamic and cohesive learning community
– Demonstrate strong classroom management skills to promote positive behaviour and academic progress
Qualifications and Skills:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– Experience in teaching upper Key Stage 2 (Year 5/6)
– A passion for promoting holistic student growth and development
– Strong classroom management abilities
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Commitment to fostering a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusivity
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated teacher to become an integral part of a fantastic school community. If you are ready to inspire, motivate, and guide students, we would love to hear from you!
Your role as a Key Stage 2 (KS2) primary teacher in the age group of your speciality will be varied and at times challenging. But we doubt you’ll find a more satisfying career where your main objectives will be to develop the children and prepare them for the next stage.
As a primary school key stage 2 teacher you’ll be expected to:
Benefits of working with New Directions:
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.