- Location: Merthyr Tydfil - South Wales
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: On going
- Job Type: Long Term, Temporary
- Sector: Primary Education
- Category: Newly Qualified Teacher
- Job Ref: MJ11
- Salary: £85-£95 Per day
New Directions Education are looking to recruit teachers within the Merthyr Tydfil area who have a passion for teaching and are flexible to teach across both Key stages. If you are a hard working experienced teacher or a Newly qualified (NQT) looking to gain experience we would love to hear from you.
New Directions are one of the UK’s largest recruitment agencies across South Wales where we are the preferred supplier and currently working with over 2,500 schools. I am currently recruiting for both temporary and permanent staff within the Merthyr Tydfil area where i am working currently alongside 20 schools.
As a company New directions can offer lots of different opportunities and benefits including
Dedicated account manager ( Matt James )
Guaranteed payment scheme ( GPS Contract )
On call service
Day to day supply/Long term positions
We now have an office located in Merthyr Tydfil at the orbit center business park where we are able to complete all registrations for all local teachers.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please contact Matthew James on 029 2039 0133 option 2 or email direct at email@example.com.
As a leading education supply agency, New Directions recruits primary teachers for jobs in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), key stage 1 (KS1) and key stage 2 (KS2) primary teacher job role.
Your role as a primary teacher in the age group of your speciality will be varied and at times challenging. However, we doubt you will find a more satisfying career where your main objectives will be to develop the children and prepare them for the next stage.
Newly qualified teachers (NQT) are welcomed by New Directions.
- Fast Facts …
- 10% of primary trained NQTs had teaching supply contracts compared with 6% of secondary trained NQTs;
- 25% of primary trained NQTs indicated that they were employed in a school in which they trained compared with 32% of secondary trained NQTs;
- 18% of primary trained NQTs indicated that they relocated to take up their current teaching position compared with 24% of secondary trained NQTs.
Typical duties of a Supply Primary Teacher
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum or your subject specialism;
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment;
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges;
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintain discipline;
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2039 0133, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 13th September 2017