Primary School Teachers
- Location: Wrexham
- Salary: From £127.72 per day
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary
Are you currently looking for a new challenge and hoping to experience a range of different primary schools across Wrexham?
We are looking for supply teachers who are flexible, adaptable and passionate. Who are able to be responsive and dependable when supply needs arise.
We can offer day to day cover, short term placements and long-term placements, meaning we can suit your individual needs.
We recruit Primary Teachers for jobs in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) Primary Teacher job roles.
As a Primary School Teacher you’ll be expected to:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintain discipline
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry