New Directions Education are currently seeking to register Primary Teachers for supply work for Key Stage 1 & 2. We currently enjoy thriving relationships with a range of Primary schools across Ceredigion.
Here at New Directions, we are fully committed in supporting you, your career and your future goals offering a wide range of experiences and training allowing you to take the next step into success.
We are dedicated to supporting the education community and are proud of our relationships with our clients and candidates. The ideal candidate for this role will be reliable, adaptable and dedicated to inspiring children.
We welcome applicants who:
• Have gained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and are registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC).
• Are able to teach KS1 and KS2.
• Are able to adapt to different age groups and requirements at short notice.
• Are either Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) or experienced classroom practitioners.
• Are confident taking on extra responsibilities such as parent consultations, planning meetings and assisting with extra curricular clubs.
• Are able to provide 3 up-to-date references with at least 2 which will be able to comment on your teaching ability.
The successful candidates will get the opportunity to gain experience in a range of successful schools.
We recruit Primary Teachers for jobs in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) Primary Teacher job roles.
As a Primary School Teacher you’ll be expected to: