Primary Teacher KS1 & KS2, Conwy
- Location: Conwy
- Salary: £127.72 - £140 per day
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary
New Directions Education are currently recruiting Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers for supply work in multiple schools in Conwy.
For these roles the ideal candidate’s will be enthusiastic and passionate with excellent classroom management.
The roles can be on a full time or part time basis covering day 2 day supply as well as long term postions.
These roles are an excellent introduction into different schools with the potential of securing permanent contracts in the future.
Successful applicants will be flexible and able to adapt to working in different environments, with excellent communication and organisational skills with the capacity to work under pressure.
We recruit Primary Teachers for jobs in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) Primary Teacher job roles.
As a Primary School Teacher you’ll be expected to:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintain discipline
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry