- Location: Denbighshire
Short term placement
- Salary: £127.72 per day
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary
New Directions are recruiting Primary Teachers in Denbighshire to cover Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 on a supply basis from the next half term onwards with the potential for long term contracts.
We have full and part time hours available, and work to your availability.
These roles suit candidates starting out there Teaching Careers (NQT’S) to introduce them to local schools.
Experienced Teachers with hours to suit personal circumstance
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry