PRU Teacher, Swansea
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £127.72 per day
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
New Directions are currently seeking an experienced Supply Teacher to work at a Pupil Referral School in Swansea.
The successful candidate will be required to teach Core subjects to Secondary aged pupils with a range of Learning Difficulties as well as attend vocational training settings with pupils.
The candidate must have proven experience of working with Key Stage 2, 3 & Key Stage 4 children in Emotional and Behavioural Units.
The cover will be for day to day supply as well as long term supply,
We welcome applicants who:
- Are a Qualified Teacher or in the process of gaining Qualified Teacher Status (QTS);
- Are registered with the Education Workforce Council;
- Are able to create and deliver a range of learning experiences suitable for the age group, which meet the objectives of Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 requirements;
- Will utilise all aspects of the School from interactive technology in a classroom to outside activities as part of a varied and diverse learning environment;
- Are able to work closely with fellow staff members and can confidently liaise with staff, pupils and parents;
- Would enjoy the flexibility and variation that supply work offers whilst being able to accept placements on short notice;
- Are able to provide 3 up-to-date references with at least 2 that will be able to comment on your teaching ability (teaching practices).
Please contact New Directions for further details if you are interested in this position.
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry