New Directions are working closely with Secondary Schools in Neath Port Talbot to find a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic RE Teacher to join them. The school are seeking a teacher for an ongoing post with the possibility of securing a permanent position for the right candidate.
.• Location- Neath Port Talbot
• Position-Secondary School Teachers – RE
• Type of work – KS3/KS4 Teachers
• Position start date – September
• Contract type (temp/temp to perm)
• Full time
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS • PGCE or similar • QTS or equivalent •
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH NEW DIRECTIONS, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application & a membership with the EWC
• Provide two professional child related references
Apply today for a fast, easy registration. New Directions can offer free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and classroom management with our In-house Training and Development Team, a dedicated account manager. We also offer guaranteed payment schemes and referral fees to all eligible candidates.
We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a full enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Education Ltd, Swansea branch, for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620180 or click Apply Now to enquire about this job vacancy.