- Location: Flintshire - North Wales
- Start Date: February 2019
- Duration: Ongoing Supply
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Ancillary (School Support Staff)
- Category: School Support
- Job Ref: SFL - SMW
- Salary: £10.00 per hour
New Directions Education are recruiting for a School Cleaner who takes great pride in their work to work in a local Flintshire School.
As a business we are working closely with local Secondary & Primary Schools in the Flintshire area covering long & short term staff absences, the successful applicant will be happy to work flexible hours depending on the schools requirements. Your own mode of transport is desirable.
Duties will include;
– Cleaning the classroom areas
– Maintaining bathroom cleanliness
– Mopping hard floors and vacuuming carpeted areas
– Damp wiping all furniture, fixtures and fittings, emptying bins
The ideal candidate will need to;
– Reliable and punctual
– Ability to work independently
– Able to work with minimum supervision.
– Take pride in a job well done.
– Ability to respect and value the different experiences, ideas and backgrounds others can bring to work and teams.
Experience is essential.
Recruiting School Secretaries, Caretaker & Catering Support Jobs in Schools
New Directions Education registers vacancies in both primary and secondary schools for support staff. If you are looking for a job as a school secretary, a vacancy for a caretaker or searching for work within the school catering team, then we may be able to help you.
Our schools recruit experienced school Secretaries on a regular basis who are typically experienced in SIMS, and fully computer literate. They are able to deal with confidential information, work on a variety of tasks and deal with public and staff at all levels.
Candidates who have a background in maintenance, decorating, facilities or in a trade would be of interest to us here at New Directions Education. You will hold a very responsible role within the school, often being a key holder where you could be required to work split shifts, as well as responding to security alerts on the schools premises.
Schools often come to New Directions Education for catering staff to work in the school canteen. Ideally, you will have a Food Hygiene certificate that is up-to-date and also have experience in working in a catering role previously.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01978 884290, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 25th January 2019