- Location: Wrexham - North Wales
- Start Date: 12/03/2019
- Duration: TEMPORARY
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Ancillary (School Support Staff)
- Category: School Support
- Job Ref: SMS - SMW
- Salary: £10 per hour
New Directions are now looking to hire Lunchtime supervisors that are able to assist children and staff during lunchtime, in the canteen and on the playground.
Your role will include:
- Ensuring children have a positive and safe environment
- Children behave in an appropriate manner
- Communicate clearly & calmly with the children
- Initiate games and activities appropriate to the age of the children
- Inspire trust and confidence in children
- Ability to empathise with the differing needs of pupils
- Work as part of a group and on your own
- Undertaking general cleaning duties
New Directions would require the ideal candidate to have worked with children before. Hours a week can vary depending on the school you will be placed in but no more than 10 hours a week. Ideally you will be able to drive due to the schools being in different locations.
Recruiting School Secretaries, Caretaker & Catering Support Jobs in Schools
New Directions Education registers vacancies in both primary and secondary schools for support staff. If you are looking for a job as a school secretary, a vacancy for a caretaker or searching for work within the school catering team, then we may be able to help you.
Our schools recruit experienced school Secretaries on a regular basis who are typically experienced in SIMS, and fully computer literate. They are able to deal with confidential information, work on a variety of tasks and deal with public and staff at all levels.
Candidates who have a background in maintenance, decorating, facilities or in a trade would be of interest to us here at New Directions Education. You will hold a very responsible role within the school, often being a key holder where you could be required to work split shifts, as well as responding to security alerts on the schools premises.
Schools often come to New Directions Education for catering staff to work in the school canteen. Ideally, you will have a Food Hygiene certificate that is up-to-date and also have experience in working in a catering role previously.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01978 884290, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 19th March 2019